Friday 1 March 2013

Introducing...me

I'm not going to lie, this isn't the first time I've attempted a blog. I think I started one when we first got our dog a few years ago. That lasted for....one whole post. Then when we got engaged, I thought 'Yes! I will be one of those people who blogs about wedding planning!' But that only lasted for one post, too. (Turns out I'm not really the wedding planning type.) So now I am hoping that third time's the charm. Here I go.

My name is Kat. This is me.

Actually this is my cat, Indy. But that's me underneath - you might be able to just make out legs and super attractive slippers? Indy likes to sit on my lap pretty much any time I'm trying to write or use my laptop or whatever. Attention-seeker. On this occasion I was trying to edit - that big ol' manuscript you can see in the background is the first draft of my book. It's called Chase. Here's a snippet:

Anyway, so I thought I'd try again with the blogging thing. Any tips gratefully received - I'm hoping to get this book published at some point, so your thoughts and advice as to how to go about that would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!